- The Coke Studio Bus is a fully equipped digital music production facility with the latest apple computer, professional mixing console, recording microphones, state of the art audio interface and mic pre amp.
- In the lower deck, we have the lounge with well upholstered seats and a Coca-Cola chiller to refresh guests whilst the upper deck serves as the performance stage for DJs and musicians. The bus has been wired to record all performances live in the studio through a multimedia interface, all performances and studio sessions may be shown in real time on the smart TV sets inside and outside the bus.
Inside Coke Studio
Lounge area of Coke Studio Bus
- The Coke Studio bus was deployed in six different Campuses across Nigeria for the Coke Studio activation from Oct-Dec 2014 and used during the Coca-Cola 2014 end of year party which held at Muri Okunola Park in the heart of Victoria Island.
- The Coke Studio bus was used for town storming to create awareness and drive traffic to the activation venue in the following campus activations;
- University of Port Harcourt
- CRUTECH Calabar
- University of Enugu
- University of Ilorin
- University of Ibadan
- A.U Akungba-Ondo
- The Coke Studio Bus Campus activation was a platform which creates opportunity for ‘’raw’’ talents who ordinarily don’t have the financial wherewithal to record songs in a professionally set up studio.
- The Coke Studio bus afforded these budding talents the opportunity to record their songs free of charge in a digital recording studio
- For the 2015 activations, the in-house Producer shortlisted the final 10-15 upcoming artistes who dropped their voices a day to the event and performed live on stage with major artistes like Flavour, Burna Boy, Nyanya, Chidinma, Olamide, Sheyi shey, May D, Dammy Crane, Phyno etc.
COKE STUDIO AMBASSADORS
- Burna Boy
- Sheyi Shay